"We have been LTC clients for over 6 years and we could not be happier with your service. Before I hired you, the facility had one biller for years only to find out that we were not recovering all the monies we were entitled to. We trained biller after biller, dealing with their issues, and only to have them leave and me having to find another biller to train again! LTC has been a lifesaver for me and my facility. I don't have to worry about staff issues like vacations, attitudes, hurt feelings, sick days or medical leaves. I don't have to worry about training new people as they come and go. LTC takes care of all of our A/R and I recommend them to everyone I know."
"I would like to take a moment and thank everyone for all their help. I began working with your company at a different facility and when I moved to Dos Palos I insisted that you do our billing. It took a while, but we got you on board and we could not be happier. Our cash is coming in faster and our receivables are more reliable. Our aging is great and our board members are very happy we made the change. Everyone has been extremely kind. This sounds funny, but when I am on the phone with your office, I feel like I am talking to a friend. I just love working with Patti. I would recommend LTC Consulting to any other administrator."
The LTC Difference
"To support the Long Term Care Profession with expert billing and business office services and enable improved financial performance for our clients"
The Governing Principles of LTC Consulting:
- Client Focused: We will treat every client engagement with a focused eye toward the best interests of the client and will design our services to deliver the most cost effective and efficient solutions.
- Professional Delivery: We will be knowledgeable, responsive, on time and thorough. We will model ourselves after the great service companies in this country and will operate in an environment of fairness, good faith and integrity.
- Our People are Our #1 Asset: We will choose our people carefully and will be committed to their success.
- Team Play: We will strive to maintain an environment where individual strengths contribute towards the success of the greater whole.
- Leadership: We will develop responsible leaders within all levels of our organization.
- Innovation: We will strive to always improve our commitment to technology, software development and efficient systems to meet the demands of our profession.
- Value Creation: We will work diligently to create value for our company and staff, both of which are treated with equal importance.